Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] TC meetings in Barcelona?

Karl,

I am responding to your voice mail.

It is on our TC agenda for Friday morning
(tomorrow). I will report the results back
then. We just had a f2f, with some BPSS liaison,
Jan 28. I do not know what my TC will decide.
We are still finishing up our first Oasis
spec, and prioritizing future work. Future
work discussion might be appropriate-- especially
on what agreements, if any, are made about
"context". I will find out by Friday noon, Mountain time.

Dale Moberg

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl F. Best [mailto:karl.best@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 8:58 AM
To: ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-jc] TC meetings in Barcelona?

ebXML chairs:

URGENT - PLEASE RESPOND

I have just heard from ebTWG that they could, after all, hold joint
TC/WG meetings with us in Barcelona the week of 20 May. We asked them
this a couple months ago and they said no, but now say that they could.

I need to know from you right away if, given that ebTWG can meet with us
for joint meetings, your TC can hold meetings in Barcelona that same
week.

The meetings would probably be a similar format to the pre-Vienna
meetings: plenaries on Monday and Friday, with team meetings during the
week. This would give plenty of opportunity for cross-team meetings,
etc.

</karl>