Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] Availability for meeting

Dec 4th, 8am PT works for me as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: ian.c.jones@bt.com [mailto:ian.c.jones@bt.com]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 8:50 AM
To: dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com; karl.best@oasis-open.org;
ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org

Dale, et al

	8am Pacific on 4th is fine for me.
Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Moberg [mailto:dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com]
Sent: 25 November 2002 16:16
To: karl.best@oasis-open.org; ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org

I would like to talk about how maintenance can occur.

Also how other groups plan to recharter.

I failed to get the wss folks together to discuss
what ebXML would like to retain backwards
compatibility in signatures used with SOAP with
attachments.

Also need to appoint a new chairman.

How about a meeting Wednesday December 4 at 8 AM Pacific?

Is everyone available then?

I will send out call information at that point.

Dale Moberg