Subject: Re: [ebxml-jc] draft text for TAB requests

Colleen:

I'll pass this on to Eduardo Gutentag, the TAB chair, to be added to the
agenda for the TAB's next meeting.

I wasn't on the call so I don't know the details and background of the
discussion. The TAB meets next week Mon/Tues in Baltimore; is there a JC
member who could drop into the meeting for a short time to present this?

-Karl