Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] Re: Meeting next week.

Works fine for me.

Kathryn Breininger
Chair, ebXML Registry TC

-----Original Message-----
From: Colleen Evans [mailto:cevans@sonicsoftware.com]
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 2:50 PM
To: Dale Moberg
Cc: ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-jc] Re: Meeting next week.

Certainly - I can set one up.  I'm not sure if I'm still chair or not, as it
'officially' expired in March, but we didn't have a transition call and I
like your suggestion Dale ;-)

The schedule we set up in Dec was the 2nd or 3rd Wed of the month at 8 PT.
Does Wed 16 April at that time work for everyone?  Any more agenda items?

Call details:
US:  888-248-7419
International:  334-323-4408
pc 143861