Subject: Minutes July 9 JC teleconference

Attendance

Kathryn B
Ian J
Karl B
Jacques D
Dale M

We discussed the request for URIs and Keys for use by UDDI. We
hypothesized that these pertain to tModel needs.
All of us agreed that we need to know more about how UDDI sought to make
use of this information so that we gave them the right stuff. Kathryn
took an action item to ask for clarification from UDDI about what
identifiers were needed and how they would be used. Jacques agreed to
assist Kathryn on UDDI specifics. We will meet again when Kathryn gets
back a response from UDDI.

Dale reported on the BPSS alignment issues, and maintained that it would
be good for the JCC to take up elaborating how the operational formula
"highly aligned but loosely coupled" should apply to compatibility
threatening decisions for future releases of core ebXML specifications.