Subject: today? (was) RE: Minutes July 9 JC teleconference

If the call this morning does occur, I would like to join you, briefly to
confirm how JCC should follow up on your item from last week, and to
mention some upcoming demo & interop opportunities.  Has a call-in been set
up?  Regards  Jamie Clark

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Manager Tech Stds Dev, OASIS Open
~   +1 978 667 5155 x 203 office