Subject: RE: Minutes July 16

Title:
In our discussion this morning we also talked about having them reference the primary source for the schemas (the oasis-open.org/committees/documents URL for each TCs documents).  I think we were under the impression they wanted one overview page to reference, which as Dale noted in the minutes does not currently exist.  It sounds like they would be fine with referencing the URLs each TC uses for documents at oasis-open.org/committees/documents.  Is this how you understand Luc's note below?  My preference is that they reference the primary source, since this is stable and maintained by OASIS.

Kathryn
-----Original Message-----
From: Luc Clement [mailto:lclement@windows.microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 11:34 AM
To: Dale Moberg; ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Tom Bellwood; jdurand@fsw.fujitsu.com; ian.c.jones@bt.com; Breininger, Kathryn R; Karl F. Best; James Bryce Clark

 Thanks for getting back to Tom and I on this. Are there not other URLs we could reference perhaps those managed by the TC and/or OASIS? Of course, these URLs would need to remain static so as to not invalidate registered tModels.

When can expect a coordinated response to (per the attached):

a. obtain review of the TN

b. assign or confirm the appropriateness of the current assignments of the following:

·         tModel Names (e.g. ebxml-org:specifications)

·         overview document URLs used to point to ebXML specifications (e.g. http://www.ebxml.org/specs/index.htm)

·         keyspace used for UDDI v3 tModel keys (e.g. uddi:ebxml.org:specifications)

If, as a conclusion of your review, you would prefer for these names and keyspaces to be assigned by the UDDI TC within its own namespace, please let Tom and I know and we will do so.

Thanks in advance for your time and consideration of this matter.

Luc Clément
Microsoft
Co-chair, OASIS UDDI Spec TC