Subject: Next JC telecon

Due to scheduling conflicts the next couple of weeks, it looks like the best time to have our next JC telecon would be October 30th, at 7:00 am PDT.  (we can try to get back to Wednesdays at 9:00 next time).  The main item on the agenda at this time is to discuss the submission of the ebXML standards to ISO, and whether or not the TCs would want to move their v2.1 specs to approval as OASIS standards prior to submission to ISO, and what the time frame would be to accomplish this.

Does October 30th at 7:00 am PDT work for everyone?  Please let me know and I will set up the telecon number.

Thanks,
Kathryn
OASIS ebXML Registry TC Chair

Kathryn Breininger