Subject: RE: Here is the telecon information

Here is the information again (not sure the message went out the first time)

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 9:25 AM
To: 'ian.c.jones@bt.com'; dmoberg@cyclonecommerce.com;
ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org; ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org;
'monica.martin@sun.com'; Karl F Best (E-mail);
'jamie.clark@oasis-open.org'
Subject: Here is the telecon information

Here is the telecon information.  Sorry for the confusion this morning!

	Dial in Number #:	866-442-8714
	International Number:	281-540-4931
	Passcode:	53854271795
	Confirmation:	2407
	ChairpersonFirstName	KATHRYN
	ChairpersonLastName:	BREININGER

Here is the operator number in case you have problems: 206-655-2254

Talk to you all in a few minutes!  The call is set to start at 9:20, so hopefully will work now!

Kathryn