Subject: Notes from ebXML JC telecon November 19

I apologize again for the confusion regarding our last telecon.  The next telecon is scheduled for December 10th at 9:00 am PT.  We realize that is also the week of XML 2003, but it seemed to work out best.

Present:
Dale, Monica, Ian and Kathryn

We welcomed Monica to the ebXML JC and discussed the role of the JC and frequency of meetings.  Monica and Dale discussed activities in the ebXML BPSS.  The TC has met 4 times with 15-20 participants on the calls.  The membership list is between 55-60.

A number of items were suggested for our agenda next time.  These include:
1. Marketing team - is there one, what is the charter
2. Web services convergence - what activities are going on
3. What liaisons do we need to form

Here is the call in information for December 10th.  I will send another meeting reminder that week.

Dial in Number #:	866-556-9035
International Number:	702-387-3405
Passcode:	19175196316
ChairpersonFirstName	KATHRYN