Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] Proposed discussion items at next meeting, whenever scheduled (2004?)

Karl,
The original question was from Dale (snipped from e-mail below):

>>>1. Would it be useful to attempt to coordinate an ebXML 2004 TC
>>>conference where all TCs meet during (portions of) one week? Because
>>>there are potentially areas of overlap in interests (Messaging and
>>>CPPA, CPPA and BPSS, IIC and everyone,  Registry and CPPA,BPSS)
>>>meetings would need to be scheduled to overlap to some degree for
>>>joint meetings.
>>>
>>>But because several participants are in multiple groups, the
>>>schedules would also need to be staggered for other time intervals.
>>>Also groups need to have dedicated time to work on their own
>>>distinctive problems.
>>>
>>>Would the resulting schedule be too difficult to create given all the
>>

>>>constraints?

I think the intent here was to coordinate a joint meeting for all of the
TCs to come together, rather than TCs meeting individually for their own
TC face-to-face meetings.  Dale, is my assumption correct here?  From
the e-mail Carol just sent out, I was under the impression this was
providing meeting rooms for TCs to use, not a coordinated joint TC
conference.

Kathryn