Subject: Re: [chairs] TC Meetings in New Orleans!

Dale, Ian, Kathryn, Monica, Jacques:

It would be a *very* good thing to have all of the ebXML TCs meeting
there together. I'd really like to encourage this. Can Jamie and I do
any arm-twisting to help you decide in favour?

-Karl

Dale Moberg wrote:
> Yes, we have a ballot out to find out who can come Apr 28 29. So far
> there are 3 companies,
> maybe 4, and about 5 or 6 people interested in CPPA f2f. The BP group
> would possibly be larger.
> BP has not yet discussed.
>
> On the 23rd I will know about CPPA.
>
> Dale Moberg

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org