Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] ebXML JC telecon for Feb. 25, 2004

Kathryn, et al,

            I must apologies for missing the JC call again.  In my defence I am currently consulting on one of the largest IT projects in Europe and was travelling at the time.  My work should be a very interesting topic when we get to New Orleans, as the hard work should be over by then.

           Thank you Jacques for accepting the chair.

Regards,

Ian Jones