Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] JC call this Wed 7th, and previous minutes

Jacques, et al,

         Apologies, I have confused my times and will be on a train and unable to call into today’s call.  I have nothing to add to my previous comments on marketing.  I am interested in any point about the Symposium but have nothing to add other than I have confirmed Messaging attendance and that I’ll be presenting the future of messaging.

Ian

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
	Sent: Mon 05/04/2004 18:53
	To: 'ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org'

	All:

	Reminder next call.
	Can we get more input on the interest for a member section?

	Time: Wed, April 7,  9am-10am PT
	Host: Fujitsu
	Toll only : 1-512-225-3050
	Participant code: 465992#
	Agenda so far (please let me know if additions):

	1- Marketing ebXML: follow-up.
	- What specific promotional activities we can take on with companies resources today (see last minutes)
	- ebXML member section? status.

	2- ebXML TC Coordination / Architecture strategy:
	- role of ebSOA here (descriptive vs prescriptive architecture?)
	- who does what (ebSOA, JC, IIC, Marketing)

	4- Versioning and compatibility matrix
	- update
	- should we delegate at some point to ebSOA?

	3- OASIS symposium update

	Regards,
	Jacques
	<<ebxml-jc_minutes-Telecon-March-24-04.txt>>