Subject: no call July 28, unless someone schedules it

Title: Message
I will not be able to attend nor host the conf call this Wednesday July 28.
If someone wants to do it, please feel free to schedule, otherwise we cancel.

I am assuming the call will now be 10am PT (Wednesdays) instead of previously 9am.

In case Jul 28 is cancelled, would (exceptionally) Tuesday Aug 3rd 10am PT be OK?
(I realize I'll be traveling next Wed too: TAB meeting...)

Regards,

Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2004 1:29 PM
To: 'ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [ebxml-jc] Confirming meeting July 14

Next JC conf call will be held next week, on Wed, July 14th.
Time: Wed, July 14th, 9am PT
Host: Fujitsu
call (toll): 512-225-3050
pass:385218
Agenda (please extend):
1- news and status (recent f-2-f meetings, cross-TC issues, UN/CEFACT)
2- marketing ebXML TC: charter, sponsors, call for sponsoring.
3- marketing ground-material that involves technical folks (site, white papers)
4- on-coming events.
Regards,
Jacques