Subject: Re: [ebxml-jc] discussion list, ebxml mktg - and WP outline

I could run with the discussion list, although it doesn't seem to be a huge amount of work...

-matt
On 8-Sep-04, at 8:40 PM, Jacques Durand wrote:

Thanks Jamie,

Anyone willing to be the JC contact point for this discussion list?

Here is also attached a white paper outline. If there is enough agreement (73% or more)
on its structure, we could start assigning parts. The key point is to gain a minimum
of momentum, nourished by the warm feeling that this work is not vain and that the end of
it is [already] in sight...:-)
So I propose that at each JC meeting we go through the progress on this paper.

Yours,

Jacques

-----Original Message-----
From: James Bryce Clark [mailto:jamie.clark@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 10:27 AM
To: ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: carol.geyer@oasis-open.org; karl.best@oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebxml-jc] discussion list, ebxml mktg

     Confirming our conversation at today's meeting, a proposal to create a
new TC (e.g. ebxml marketing) likely would qualify for an OASIS discussion
list, to discuss and gauge interest in the potential project.   The
requirements, which are fairly light, can be found at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#discussionlists.   I
suggest that the JC identify a member to run with this, and that this
person check in with my colleagues Karl Best (who is the creator of those
lists) and Carol Geyer (who might have some very helpful suggestions on
what to include in the brief official list description).  Regards  JBC

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Manager, Technical Standards Development, OASIS
~   http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.shtml
~   +1 978 667 5115 x 203 main office (messages)
~   +1 310 293 6739 direct (usually US Pacific time)