Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] reminder call today (see passcode)

Title: Message
Jacques,
I am sorry, I will not be able to attend next week.  I will try to get an outline done prior to then for you to look at.

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 11:48 AM
To: 'Dale Moberg'; ian.c.jones@bt.com; Jacques Durand; ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org

Yes, we cancelled the call at 10:15 realizing that almost everyone was constrained.

I propose we reschedule for next week (Oct 13) same time.
(call info to follow)

A reminder to make the call more productive:

- please prepare and send an outline (~half a page) of your white paper section.
- please also send your name/email for sponsoring the discussion list, Karl needs something more explicit than just the "JC list".

Regards,

jacques