Subject: next meeting

Title: next meeting

Next meeting is normally this Wednesday 27, though I'll be in an airport to do it.

I propose it takes place only under the following conditions:

1- we have enough participants (please tell on the list if you can attend)
2-  someone else can host it   (if we get a positive answer to question #1)

Agenda will be similar as previous, plus what you want to talk about.

I won't be able to call for a meeting on Nov 3rd, due to conflicts.

Regards,

Jacques