Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] next meeting

Title: Message
Jacques,
It looks like most of us will be able to call in for this Wednesday, so in keeping with my offer, I just arranged the telecon number:

date and time:  Wednesday, Oct. 27th from 10:00-11:00 am PT
Telecon number:  425-717-7000, toll free: 866-350-0777
Passcode:   78015#

Phone number for conference operator if there are problems:  206-655-2254.

Jacques, I assume you will be sending the agenda later?

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 24, 2004 8:47 PM
To: 'ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: [ebxml-jc] next meeting

Next meeting is normally this Wednesday 27, though I'll be in an airport to do it.

I propose it takes place only under the following conditions:

1- we have enough participants (please tell on the list if you can attend)
2-  someone else can host it   (if we get a positive answer to question #1)

Agenda will be similar as previous, plus what you want to talk about.

I won't be able to call for a meeting on Nov 3rd, due to conflicts.

Regards,

Jacques