Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] Are there December JC teleconferences?

Is there an ebXML JC teleconference today Dec 15?

From: Jacques Durand [mailto:JDurand@us.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 10:17 PM
To: Dale Moberg; ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org

There was no meeting this week, I'll schedule one for next week (Wed December 8).

If some of us know they wont be able to attend, they should let me know in  advance.

(we had a meeting 2 weeks ago with only 3 of us -  so was informal)

We need indeed to rotate chairs... we'll try to get this done on a consensus basis.

Regards,

Jacques