Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] 1/12/2005: ebxml-jc Meeting Minutes 12 January 2005

     Sure it would.  OASIS policy is not to prevent efforts, or screen
their appropriateness:  we just lean on 'em during intake to try and make
their scope as clear and inclusive as possible.  But ultimately if it's
well-defined, not illegal, not outside the entire scope of OASIS work (say,
a Llama Anatomy TC), and has the requisite # of proposers, it gets a shot.  JBC