Subject: [ebxml-jc] 1/13/2005: Next ebxml-jc Meeting

I have confirmed with Ian that ebMS will have a F2F 26 January 2005,
hosted by Fujitsu and J. Durand. Therefore, I propose we defer our next
meeting to 2 February 2005. If there are no objections, I can schedule
and release an update closer to that date.  Andy Moir has indicated he
could provide an overview of the interoperability efforts. Hopefully,
Ian you can provide an update on ebMS v3.0. Thank you.