Subject: JC 2/2/2005: Meeting Agenda 9 February 2005

Event: ebXML-JC Teleconference
Date: Wednesday, 9 February 2005
Time: 7:30 a.m. PST, 10:30 a.m. EST, 3:30 p.m. UK
Call details: 877-330-9868, hit ** and then when prompted 09868#  (US)
For Ian: Dial toll 909 472 3386, then when prompted coordinates above.
If you have a problem, let me know via email and we'll get someone to
conference you in. I have confirmed this should work for you Ian. It is
a toll-paid call. Perhaps you could try it this week and let me know. If
it doesn't work we'll use another bridge conference number.

Tentative Agenda:

1. ebXML adoption initiative - and user community requirements channeling
Feedback from Fujitsu marketing. Feedback from Jamie Clark.
(Durand)

2. Follow-up on integration and functional separation between specs -
e.g. ebBP and CPPA alignment
(Martin)

3. White paper
(Martin)
Awaiting inputs from CPPA and Reg/Rep, thanks.
White paper outline sent 2 February 2005.

4. Other business
a. ebSOA status and ebXML JC

PLEASE SEND ANY UPDATES or OTHER AGENDA ITEMS, THANKS.