Subject: JB Clark/Hardin 3/29/2005: Architecture Reference in ebXML TechnicalWhite Paper

Jamie and John,
In the JC call 15 March 2005, we discussed including at least an
architecture and Core Component overview, given changes in the 'guard'
and ownership by CEFACT.  I've included the references from 15 March
2005. PLEASE PROVIDE FEEDBACK: Will ebSOA help input to an architectural
overview (for both documents below)? John, we didn't see you at the last
call so we hope you'll be able to attend tomorrow's meeting (7:30 a.m. PST).

Thank you.
========