Subject: ebxml-jc 4/18/2005: EBDays Conference

Jamie,
Kathryn Breininger had asked about the status of OASIS participating in
the EBDays this spring in France, sponsored by EDIFrance.  As we
discussed Friday, the tentative plan is for OASIS to work with EBDays
sponsors, and if possible, have Jacques Durand speak.  Please let us
know when this is confirmed. I believe all the team would be interested
in contributing to the presentation material. Thanks.