Subject: Re: [ebxml-jc] Durand 5/24/2005: ebMS v3.0 Packaging and Messaging Model

I think this is the same as the one that I sent the second time, so it looks
good to me. Per the suggestion from the group, I turned the fairly detailed
outline into this overveiw. I think it's most appropriate as an overview, with
the detail in the Tech Arch v2.0, which we should reference in the White Paper.

Monica J Martin wrote:
> We upped this one level as we recognized this was too detailed. John, we
> may still may be do detailed with your update 26 May 2005 OR we
> recognize this will be an overview. What do you think? Thanks.
>
> x  Introduction
>     B2B messaging growth and need Service Oriented Architecture Frameworks
>     The Internet as global SOA
>     Future Scenarios - Consumers participating in B2B via Agent Frameworks
>
> x 1 - Overview
>        3 1 Service Oriented Architecture Frameworks
>        3.2 Application Composition in an SOA Environment
>
> x 2 Status of Standards
>       2 1 Status of each standard in Technical Architecture v2.0
>
> x 3 Current Features
>       3 1 Service Oriented Architecture Features
>             3.1.1  Transport, Message Reliability and Error Management
>             3.1.3  Registries and Federation for Circles of Trust
>             3.1.4  Party Agreement for Conducting e-Business
>             3.1.5  Multi-party Business Processes
>             3.1.6  Security and Identity
>             3.1.7  Service Interface Management
>
> x 4 Future Plans
>    -  Overview
>    -  Feature Set (overview)
>       4 1 Industry Grouping and Global Federation of Registries
>       4 2 Discovery and Negotiation
>       4 3 Agent Framework
>       4 4 Event Architecture and Messaging
>
>    -  Relationship to other specifications and standards
> x 5 Business scenario example
> x 6 References and materials

> OASIS
> at:

~~~~~~~~~
john c hardin
Chair, OASIS ebSOA Technical Committee
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebsoa
313.279.1377 new *VONAGE* number
mailto:john@crossconnections.ws

"The new electronic interdependence recreates the world in the image of a global
village."

     Marshall McLuhan, "Gutenberg Galaxy", 1962