Subject: ebMS Team 8/17/2005: Need to Review ebMS Section of ebXML White Paper

May need updates on reference to multi-hop, any reference to
WS-Addressing, etc. At the 3 August 2005 jc meeting, Jacques had
indicated that these changes were under evaluation. In looking at the 1
August working draft, I think these ideas are captured. We might want to
say more about WS-Addressing if indeed it will be referenced or an
abstraction (of endpoint references) is used. I'll need your feedback on
this.

The draft is found at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-jc/document.php?document_id=13842

Sorry this is late in coming....I need your feedback to make the
necessary revisions. Thanks.