Subject: Hardin 9/28/2005: Request for FERA Overview Presentation

John,
I understand from ebSOA list posts, that you may have a presentation on
and discussion about FERA with your team in the near future. I'd like to
ask that the ebxml-jc be allowed to listen in so we can more effectively
understand what FERA is about, how it relates to ebSOA and how it
could/may affect ebXML framework.

Thanks.