Subject: ebxml-jc 1/4/2006: Proposals for New Meeting Day/Time

Some of you have indicated the current time is not always convenient to
changing meeting schedules (7:30 a.m. PST, bi-weekly Wednesday).
Therefore, I would like to propose some alternate times. Please let me
know your preferences (listed in no priority order):

   1. Retain meeting time bi-weekly Wednesday at 7:30 a.m. PST
   2. Bi-weekly Monday at 9 a.m. PST
   3. Bi-weekly Monday at 10 a.m. PST
   4. Bi-weekly Friday at 9 a.m PST
   5. Bi-weekly Friday at 10 a.m. PST

It seems many people have meetings in the mornings Tu-Wed-Thurs and we
need to accommodate BST and CET. Please let me know your preferred times
so I can schedule the next meeting. Thanks.