Subject: Breininger 2/6/2006: Reminder re: ebMS Binding for Registry

As discussed in our last meeting, Kathryn, bindings supported by
ebRegRep in a pattern or profile could be coordinated by the JC, as the
discussion forum if desired.  This question was raised regarding the IHE
health care team discussion on Registry and ebMS. As we discussed,
ebRegRep had discussed a subgroup from IHE, ebMS and Registry combine to
assist here. Let us know if the ebxml-jc could be the coordination point
or how we could assist.

We can discuss at next week's meeting. Thanks.

[1] Profile is used in ebRegRep as normative specifications of specific
function.