Subject: ebxml-jc 3/29/2006: Draft Overview for Mike Rawlins

I am sorry it took longer than expected but I've decreased the white
paper from 5000+ to about 1600 words.  I don't know what else to
optimize. The paper is fairly succinct:

   1. What is the technology and what does it do?
   2. What is the specification status?
   3. How is it being used?
   4. Look at references.

Please provide any feedback you have. I've uploaded .pdf and ODF
formats. Thanks.