Subject: Informal JC Meeting at OASIS Symposium

As we discussed, I've contacted Jane Harnad about ebxml-jc informal
meeting. I anticipate we will have a breakfast meeting and would propose
Wednesday, 10 May 2006 at 7 a.m. in the event hotel. Can you please let
me know what you think? Jane will post our meeting time and location so
it is known and, if others are interested, they are welcome [informal
press :>)].