Subject: Re: [ebxml-jc] ebxml-jc 3/29/2006: Draft Overview for Mike Rawlins

(4/6/2006)
Note, I've made a minor change suggested by Pim and would encourage any
feedback by tomorrow or Monday at the JC meeting at the latest so I can
contact Rawlins. In addition, I've contacted OASIS to understand if
there are any limitations in providing to Rawlins. Does this document
have to be provided in any specific format? It is public information.

Thanks.

Reference:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebxml-jc/download.php/17504/ebxml-jc-abbrev-white-paper-040306-overview.pdf

> mm1: I am sorry it took longer than expected but I've decreased the
> white paper from 5000+ to about 1600 words.  I don't know what else to
> optimize. The paper is fairly succinct:
>
>   1. What is the technology and what does it do?
>   2. What is the specification status?
>   3. How is it being used?
>   4. Look at references.
>
> Please provide any feedback you have. I've uploaded .pdf and ODF
> formats. Thanks.

Updated.