Subject: FW: [ebxml-dev] Reminder - Call for Participation - ebXML 5 Years Later - ClosingApril 21

Monica, It looks like Mike has extended his deadline a few weeks - now
closing April 21st.

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Rawlins [mailto:mcr2@rawlinsecconsulting.com]
Sent: Friday, April 07, 2006 7:49 AM
To: ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: [ebxml-dev] Reminder - Call for Participation - ebXML 5 Years
Later - ClosingApril 21

As a follow on to my series ebXML - A Critical Analysis, published in
2001 and 2002, I am planning an update of ebXML at 5 years.  This time,
rather than limiting the analysis to my own perspective I would like to
offer a forum to other voices.  Submissions should be approximately
1,000 words in length and will be accepted in text, HTML, DocBook, or MS
Word.  Submission deadline has been extended to Friday April 21, 2006.

The ideal submission will deal with one particular aspect of the ebXML
technical infrastructure, such as messaging, registry, core components,
etc.  Such submissions should deal with the current state of the
relevant technical specifications and address adoption of the
specifications.  General interest topics, such as case studies or market
research about adoption rates, will also be given consideration.
Authors should also include a brief (50 word) biography outlining their
involvement in ebXML efforts.

Authors may retain all copyrights but must grant Rawlins EC Consulting
the rights to post the edited submission for an unlimited time on our
web site.

Please send submissions to mcr2 AT rawlinsecconsulting DOT com.

Michael C. Rawlins, Rawlins EC Consulting www.rawlinsecconsulting.com