Subject: Re: [ebxml-jc] FW: ebXML specifications as Chinese national standards

     This looks generally favorable, although we will want to do some
internal research into exactly which bits, at what versions, get endorsed,
with what status.  I will report back to you on this.
     Speaking in general terms:   when something gets to a final approval
level in ISO, ITU-T or etc., it's an expected and happy feature that it may
be transliterated into local vernacular by the member national bodies, as
well.  There are some controls around this.
     As we send more of our work for de jure approval, the exact mechanics
of this bear watching.   This is great for adoption, so institutionally, we
do want to have a receptive posture towards it, while still being aware of
inadvertent forking risks.  Count on OASIS staff to follow up in more detail.
     We were delighted to see and chat with so many of you in San Francisco.
     Cordially   Jamie