Subject: Change in Chair for ebXML JC

Hi,
The rotating chair for the ebXML Joint Committee has rotated to me once
again.  Would you please change my permissions on the ebXML Joint
Committee page to Chair so that I can make updates to the calendar, work
with the roster, etc.  Also, please change the webpage
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-jc) to
reflect the change in Chair from Monica to me.

Thank you Monica for your leadership of the JC during the past year and
a half!  With your leadership and guidance we completed the white paper,
sent a response to Mike Rawlin's inquiries, and continued to promote the
work of the ebXML technical committees.  Thank you!

Thanks everyone!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager