Subject: [Fwd: "ebXML and related technologies" interviews :: final touches ::and a plea to get a picture of you to make the interviews even more personal.]

--- Begin Message ---
Dear all

First of all a big thank you to you all who have participated in the
audio interviews and made it happen.

10 out of 11 interviews have been recorded and edited. The ebXML Core
Components interview with Sue Probert and Tim McGrath will follow within
the next two weeks (thanks Sue).

With the help from Carol Geyer and an OASIS web designer we are working
on the final good looking page to put up on www.ebXML.org where we list
all interviews, the names of the people who participated in each
interview AND a picture of each person to give it an even more personal
touch.

So to make sure I get your information right, if each of you can send me
(no need to CC all others) within the next week your

o correct name
o company/organisation name or alternative text (eg consultant or
independent)
o address location (to show how international this has been)
o AND a picture of you, but only if you dont mind [1].

Me too, I have to look for an old picture of mine, one from back than
when I was still young and good looking ;)

Further, if you have good ideas and contacts how and where to promote
the interviews (apart from ebxml-dev, OASIS newsmagazine, ebXML
marketing mailinglist), please also send those suggestions.

Again, thank you very much.

Kind regards and have a nice weekend.

Sacha Schlegel (sacha@schlegel.li)

[1] I can get Patrick G's., James Bryce Clarks, Pims (maybe a new
picture would be good ;), Jacques D. picture from the OASIS site in case
I do not receive one from you.

PS: All interviews are currently and only temporary stored and available
at http://www.schlegel.li/direct-access/ebXMLInterviews/ until we have
finished the webpage for www.ebXML.org

--- End Message ---