Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] Next telecon - cancel? - need response ASAP

 I have not had overwhelming response to hold a meeting, so am
cancelling our Aug. 14th telecon.  Talk to you all Aug 28th!

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 12:21 PM
To: ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org

Our next telecon is scheduled for August 14th.  I know many people are
on vacation during the month of August, and I myself will be unavailable
for Aug. 14th. Should we cancel the telecon, or would someone like to
volunteer to run the meeting in my absence?  Please let me know by
tomorrow if possible, as I will not have access to my e-mail after
Wednesday.

Thanks!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger