Subject: JC 8/28/2006: Links to ebBP Demonstration

JC'ers,
Here is the link to the slide prints and meeting minutes for the
demonstration by Dr. Asuman Dogac's METU team for the ebBP editor tool.
This was a fantastic effort and our appreciation goes out to Dr. Dogac
and her team.  As I indicated, there are many opportunities for ebBP,
registry and ontological work (and potential profiles).  George, you may
wish to contact Dr. Dogac after you view the screen prints and minutes.
Sally St. Amand has had a long-standing conversation with Dr. Dogac.
Link is:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
(Look under External Resources).

Best regards.