Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] Do we need to meet on Monday?

Okay - sounds like we need to have a short telecon. Here are the call in
details:

USA and Canada toll free: 866-617-3597
France: 080-510-0984
UK: 0800-279-9632
Netherlands: 0800-343-4363

All other countries, please contact Kathryn directly for telecon number.
Participant passcode: 1739140

Draft agenda:

 1. Some feedback from Pim on GS1
 2. A cross-spec coordination question raised by Steve Capell, see:
          *
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200608/msg00027.html
          *
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ebxml-bp/200608/msg00029.html