Subject: ebXML XML.org--Register now

I look forward to discussing the ebXML XML.org site on next week's JC call.

In the meantime, please take a moment to register at http://ebxml.xml.org and
look around. Once registered, you will be able to post product listings, news,
testimonials, case studies, white papers, etc. (Please don't bother with events
yet--we're still working on that page.) I've just started to migrate some
content from ebxml.org and set up placeholder pages in the Knowledge base, but
we can discuss all that in more detail on the call.

Once you register, please send me email with your username, and I'll go in and
upgrade your posting privileges from registered user to editor.

Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS
+1.978.667.5115 x209

Register for OASIS Adoption Forum:
"Managing Secure Interactions in Sector Applications"
27-29 Nov 2006, London
www.oasis-open.org/events/adoptionforum2006/