Subject: Sorry, wrong time!! Correction: Start at 9:00 am Pacific TimeRE: [ebxml-jc] Meeting reminder and draft agenda -

 Please note - our start time is ***9:00 am Pacific Time***!!

Sorry for the confusion!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 4:26 PM
To: ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org; David RR Webber (XML); Sacha Schlegel
Subject: [ebxml-jc] Meeting reminder and draft agenda

This is a meeting reminder and draft agenda for our telecon on Monday,
December 18th at 8:00 am Pacific Time.

USA toll free: 866-617-3597
France: 080-510-0984
UK: 0800-279-9632
AUSTRIA    0800-677-287
Toll number: 43-1-92-86-509

All other countries, please contact Kathryn directly for telecon number.
Participant passcode: 1739140

Draft agenda:
1. ebxml.XML.org
2. Opportunities - Sacha
3. Oracle tutorial for ebXML/ebMS - David Webber 4. Other items

Talk to you on Monday!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager