Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] ebXML XML.org Homework for JC

Sally,
Sorry for the confusion.

I've created main pages for each TC. To edit those, just log in, and select the
link at http://ebxml.xml.org/knowledge-base, then select the "edit" tab, paste
or type content into the "Body" field, and submit.

To create child pages under the TC page, just log in, and select "create
content" from the column box on the right (underneath the "XML" button). Then
you'll see "book page" as an option.

Carol

-----Original Message-----
From: Sally St. Amand [mailto:sallystamand@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 2:13 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R; ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Peter Roden; Carol Geyer

Kathryn
I tried to update the Knowledge Base, but ran into a problem. Following Carol's
directions in the email of Jan 5 I got to step 3 select "book page" and could
not find it. I thought I would spend time this weekend trying to figure it out.
I ran out of time yesterday.

Sally

"Breininger, Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com> wrote:

	ebXML JC members,
	Please update your TC's page in the Knowledge Base ASAP (I am working
on
	it this morning :-) ) Also, we have an opportunity to add our *brief*
	bios to the editorial board page. No one has updated this page yet - is
	this something we would like to do?

	Kathryn

	Kathryn Breininger
	Boeing Library Services