Subject: Re: [ebxml-jc] Need more input for Wikipedia

Durand, Jacques R. wrote:

>All:
>
>I started to edit the wikipedia - especially the " Current Work"
>section in the ebXML page.
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EbXML
>
>So far I updated the ebXML Messaging current work (about 7 lines), for
>your review.
>
>I realize I need a few lines from each of you on each component, that
>strategically highlights the value of your latest releases - I am afraid
>the white paper is not concise enough on this for me to  pinpoint what
>needs to be said in the fewest words.
>
>When you have time...
>
>Thanks,
>Jacques

For ebBP...
Change from:

Change to:
Driven by
As a standard language to configure business systems for business
collaboration execution between collaborating parties or business
partners. the ebBP is targeted for monitoring of collaborative business
processes among business partners/parties.  In December 2006, ebXML BPSS
(Business Process Schema Specification) or ebBP v2.0.4 was approved as
an OASIS Standard and the team anticipates an ISO submission soon.

Promotion and adoption of ebBP have focused primarily on domain user
communities that contributed to, shown an interest in, or plan adoption
of this collaboration business process definition.  An open source
editor, freebxmlbp, is available on Source Forge. Worldwide, communities
such as knit wear/textiles, eGovernment, health care, financial
services, and others will be part of ebBP's future for the domain of
collaborative or eBusiness processes.

With a distinctive abstraction, ebBP supports communities whether basic
file exchange, messaging, and/or SOAP-based implementation architectures
apply. It specifies business activities - simple or complex, nested or
composed - and quality of service contracts such as those for
reliability, security, and expected exception notifications or positive
acknowledgements.  Business transaction patterns, conditional
expressions, business semantic variables and other ebBP functions
support the varying activities within binary or multi-party
collaborations indicative of the eBusiness environment.