Subject: RE: ebXML JC meeting reminder and draft agenda

Actually, I spent some time this weekend updating each TC's Knowledge base page
(linked from http://ebxml.xml.org/overview). I standardized an introductory
paragraph for each TC, with a basic description of the work and a link to the
appropriate TC homepage. I added text for Core Components as well. Please check
these out and edit as needed.

I also recreated the FAQs posted on the TC's OASIS pages on the XML.org site.
This will make it easier for you to update the FAQs going forward--without
going through me or the OASIS web master. When the XML.org site goes live, we
can change the OASIS FAQ pages to point to the XML.org FAQ pages. (For those of
you who don't have TC FAQs or who have skimpy ones, you may want to take a look
at http://ebxml.xml.org/ebBP-faq. Monica and Doug did a great job here.)
Instructions for creating FAQ pages are at
http://communities.xml.org/editorial-board-instructions-faq.

I also went through your OASIS TC pages to find any other information (white
paper links, presentations, etc.) and posted appropriate links throughout the
site.

I think we're looking good.

--Carol