Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] ebXML JC meeting reminder and draft agenda

Dee and Carol, I have set up a webex session - see below!

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 7:22 AM
To: ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org; dschur; Carol Geyer

This is a meeting reminder and draft agenda for our call today at 9:00
am Pacific Time:

Below is the webex and meeting information for our JC meeting on Feb.
5th at 9:00 am Pacific Time.  Carol will be giving us a training session
on how to add content to the ebXML.XML.org Knowledge Base.

Topic: ebXML forum