OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

ebxml-jc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Notes from our meeting Feb. 5, 2007

Below are the notes from our meeting:

Dee Schur
Carol Geyer

1. Training on ebXML.XML.org site: 
Carol walked the JC through how to add pages and how to edit content in
the Knowledge Base. We also found a couple glitches, which Carol will
work (Terms of Use, Code of Conduct, Privacy Statement, ability to
delete comments, viewing blogs by name).  She also gave us a tour
through the rest of the site. Carol encouraged those whose companies
have products or services to add content to those pages, as well as the
News, Events, Resources, and Testimonials. The plan is to go live with
the site and publicly announce it in about two weeks. 
ACTION ITEM:  Everyone will review their pertinent sections of the
Knowledge Base and update as needed in the next two weeks.  

2. Webinar discussion:
Dee talked about the logistics for a suite of webinars for ebXML. The
web conferencing product OASIS has will accommodate about 200 attendees.
It was suggested that we start webinars in about mid-March to allow
plenty of time for publicity and so they can be announced when the
ebXML.XML.org site is announced.  This will also give potential
attendees time to schedule the webinars on their calendars.  Kathryn
suggested that each webinar be set for two times to accommodate
international time zones for colleagues on the other side of the globe.
Ideally we would like the webinars to occur in close succession - for
example one each day of the week. The format was briefly discussed. It
was recommended that there be a high level overview that would take 3-5
minutes at the start of each webinar on ebXML as a whole, then the rest
of the webinar would focus on a particular ebXML module.  
ACTIOIN Item: Everyone will add webinar discussion to their TC agendas
to determine if they will be able to have a presentation put together by

3. Status on Wikipedia updates
Jacques reported that he had received materials from all TCs except
Registry and CPPA.  The Wikipedia has been updated for the other ones. 
ACTION Item: Kathryn and Dale - submit some material to Jacques for the
Wikipedia. Everyone: Review and let Jacques know if anything needs to be

4. No other agenda items identified.

Next meeting, February 19th at 9:00 am Pacific Time.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services

425-965-0182 phone
425-237-3491 fax

> How was your service? Please click link below.......
> http://socal.web.boeing.com/ssglibsurvey/

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]