Subject: RE: ebXML

Hi Jeffrey,
As you probably saw in the literature, ebXML is actually a suite of standards, including ebXML Messaging Service, ebXML Business Process, ebXML Collaboration Protocol Profile and Agreement, ebXML Registry Information Model, ebXML Registry Services, and ebXML Implementation, Interoperability and Conformance.  Is there a particular aspect of ebXML that you are interested in?  I can put you in touch with the SMEs for any of the standards.

If you are interested in researching more on the various aspects of ebXML, you can find links to all of the ebXML Technical Committees under the e-Commerce category on the OASIS site: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_cat.php?cat=ec: There is also a set of podcast interviews that may be of interest to you.  Please see: http://www.ebxml.org/ebxmlpodcasts.htm.

Please let me know if there are particular ebXML technologies you are interested in, so I can put you in touch with the appropriate persons.

Thank you for your interest. We look forward to talking with you!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger

OASIS ebXML Registry TC Chair
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies
Boeing Library Services

425-965-0182 phone
425-237-3491 fax
kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com

From: Jeffrey LaCroix [mailto:JLaCroix@aurigo.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2007 6:32 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Subject: ebXML

Hello Kathryn,

I am product manager for Aurigo Software and we work with government agencies to implement capital project management systems.  I have just started researching ebXML technology and wanted to see if this technology would fit into our product initiatives.

I came across your name in Oasis literature.  I was curious if you had some time to meet to describe this technology more to me.

Regards,

Jeffrey La Croix, PE
Director Product Management
Aurigo Software Technologies, Inc.