Subject: RE: [FWD: Web services article round-up on Independent Developer News]

I'm on it.
--c

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 2:08 PM
To: David RR Webber (XML); Carol Geyer (OASIS)
Cc: Monica Martin; Alan Kotok; ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks David.

Alan, this is an excellent article! I especially appreciate the descriptions of
the organizations and businesses using ebXML, and how they are using it!  With
your permission, I would like to have this (your article:
http://www.ebxmlforum.net/articles/Adoption%20of%20ebXML%20Hiding%20in%20Plain%
20Sight.html) posted to the ebxm.xml.org site.  I know David already added a
blog posting.

I am not sure what would be an appropriate category; possibly news?  It would
be nice to have a category for Adoption so it would really stand out and users
interested in learning about adoption and who has adopted would not have to
hunt around.  We could continue to add adoptions and implementations (not
products, that is different) to that category as we learn of additional ones.
Carol and JC, what do you think?

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services