Subject: RE: [ebxml-jc] RE: [FWD: Web services article round-up on Independent Developer News]

Thanks Carol! This is great!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Boeing Library Services
425-965-0182 phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2007 1:25 PM
To: AlanKotok@cs.com; '"David RR Webber (XML)"'; ebxml-jc@lists.oasis-open.org

Okay, I posted a link to Alan's article from ebxml.xml.org/news. The headline appears on our homepage as well.

I also added content from Alan's article and other sources to http://ebxml.xml.org/deployments. I created categories for private sector, public sector, NGOs, and universities. This page is intended to foster a growing list of org names and (optional) links. I thought about creating separate pages for each of the categories, but it might be better to encourage one really long list--something we can point people to when they asks how much up-take we have.

Implementations where we have more details can also be listed at http://ebxml.xml.org/case-studies. People who don't want to take the time to create a case study might prefer to just list their companies on the deployments page.

Please take a look at deployments and add ones I've missed.

--carol